Monday, September 22, 2008

Christmas Special!!!

Good morning everyone!

It's a beautiful day.

Just so you know, my sister is getting married and I am thrilled about it. I want to spread that good feeling as far as I can.

So that is why I am launching this new product to you, first. Because you have all in turn been supportive and positive.

This is a 12 week program that is every Sunday from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.

Each week is a fitness session with a theme.

Starting Oct 12 at Coastal Dance (114 Woodlawn, Dartmouth)

$99 for three months

For $33 a month you have the fitness world at your fingertips. You get:

#1 - RESULTS (thinner, stronger, you name it)
Adult specific fitness coaching
World class fitness sessions
One to one Q & A sessions
Nutrition assistance
Start at your current level of fitness
Progress at your own speed

All of which very important to achieving your goals and maintaining them for life!

I've been disappointed with the local trainers and I want to show you how it is supposed to be done.

For $33 a month you can have it all! Perhaps even look unbelievable for your Christmas photos! What do you want?

Call me to reserve your spots!
219-0072

In health,

Todd

902-219-0072
ToddDeWolf.com

No comments: